Project: Save2Travel App
World travel made affordable
Save2Travel, a new online travel agency and savings trust fund provider required an Apple iPad App that would help empower their online community. The App would provide functionality similar to their travel website with additional features for travelers to keep journals of their vacations along with social facilities.
FIZIX's provided a novel app that provides the following core features with a springy, simple user interface that includes a sliding horizontal dashboard.
1. Users can create and manage their accounts, including a simple social profile
2. The travel preferences facility allows users to select cruise regions and countries that interest them. The UI features a simple tap to toggle interface next to each destination to flag places of interest.
3. The vacation screen itself shows cruises and land/air tours based on the users vacation preferences, showing cruises and tours that visit destinations the user wants to vacation to.
4. There is an integrated agent booking system allowing users to get in touch with a live agent to book vacations.
5. The app features full social facilities including user browsing, friends list and an integrated messenger so members can chat about their vacations.
6. The app includes a simple journal that allows users to document their travels, the journal works much like a diary.
7. A neat feature of the app is the ability to take photos from within the app and publish them to the users Save2Travel cloud album. These photos can then be shared with other members.